These are the legal documents that we provide for your inspection regarding our dealings on and through SecondIncomeForTruckers.com.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
It is our privilege to be a verified member of FTC Guardian, through which we have generated the following legal documents — and with whom we have an affiliate relationship. If you would like to have legal documents such as the ones shown below for your website, please sign up here.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER 1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money. 2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income. 3. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results. 4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email compliance.officer(at)nkbjinfonetllc(dot)com ); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market. 5. Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all. 6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation. 7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website. Notice: This document is Copyright © Chip Cooper of the law firm of Jones & Haley, P.C., and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to FTCGuardian.com. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
LEGAL NOTICES Copyright 2009-15 NKBJ InfoNet, LLC All rights reserved worldwide. SecondIncomeForTruckers.com are all unregistered marks of NKBJ InfoNet, LLC – all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Special Disclaimer: THIS SITE IS NOT ENGAGED IN THE PRACTICE OF LAW. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE. ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Notice: This document is Copyright © Chip Cooper of the law firm of Jones & Haley, P.C., and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to FTCGuardian.com. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
1. Subjective Subject Matter Disclaimer For Single Author; No Obligation to Update Information. The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and/or update his opinion based on the new conditions, and the author is not obligated to update this information. 2. Subjective Subject Matter Disclaimer For 3rd Party Author; No Obligation to Update Information. Everything posted on this site are views of others and have either been submitted to us, or found on the Internet and published as a fair use. The views expressed on this site are solely those of 3rd party authors and do not in any way reflect our views. This site is solely a provider of useful articles and hereby disclaims all liability for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this website. We are not obligated to update any information attributable to 3rd party authors. 3. Securities Disclaimer; Investment Advice or Recommendations. This site and the information provided herein is for informational purposes only. Investment decisions are subject to certain risk factors that may not be discussed completely, or at all, on this site. We believe that any performance data provided on this site is provided from sources we deem to be reliable; however, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such data. You should verify any such data through your own sources. Your Investment decisions and strategies should be determined solely by you in the exercise of your own judgment based on your unique investment objectives and financial circumstances. If you need professional advice, you should consult your own professional advisors. 6. Disclaimer; Information Is Not a Consumer Report. We are not a consumer reporting agency and data provided by us does not constitute a consumer report as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U.S.C.A. sec 1681 et seq. Before using any data obtained from any source as a factor in establishing a consumer’s eligibility for credit, insurance or employment, you should consult with your attorney for uses that might be regulated by FCRA. 7. Disclaimer For No Legal Representation. This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and no attorney-client relationship will be created or legal advice given through your use of this site, its services and content. No special relationship or privilege exists between you and this site. You will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake as a result of your use of this site, its services and content. This site provides (i) articles, newsletters, and content for informational purposes only, and (ii) an automated software system using rule-based document assembly technology as a tool for persons to prepare their own legal documents. In the process of providing this information, this site is engaged in the publication of information regarding legal issues commonly encountered. This site is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. This site does not review any of your answers to questions for sufficiency, provide legal advice, or analyze applicable law and apply it to your specific requirements. Accordingly, if you need legal advice for a specific issue, or if your specific matter is too complex to be addressed by our automated software tool, you are advised to seek the advice of an attorney. 8. Disclaimer By Website Developer; No Responsibility For Website Legal Compliance. You agree to assume sole responsibility for website legal compliance. Your responsibility is to employ an attorney to represent you to in connection with legal compliance for your website and to manage your exposure to legal liability. We will work with your attorney to incorporate your advertising claims, legal notices, disclaimers, and agreements into your website, but we are not responsible for, and will not provide you with advertising claims, legal notices, disclaimers, or agreements, or any advice in the nature of legal advice. 10. Disclaimer For Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that their results are NOT typical. 11. Disclaimer Regarding Diets and Restaurant Recommendations. We do not guarantee that any recommendation will meet your diet requirements, or that any reference to any food, beverage, or restaurant will match the description provided by us. We do not assume any liability for any adverse reactions to food or beverages, or restaurants recommended. Each user is solely responsible for determining his/her food and beverage choices. 12. Disclaimer Re Health and Rehabilitation We provide guidance and clarification for rehabilitation prescriptions provided over the Internet and by other materials available our website. This information and these materials are intended only to assist a licensed physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, certified athletic trainer, or other appropriately certified professional’s physical rehabilitation recommendation efforts. We are not a medical organization and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis conditions. If you experience any pain or discomfort, or if you have a change in medical condition, you should immediately seek appropriate medical attention. 13. Exercise Disclaimer Not all exercise is suitable for everyone. To reduce the risk of injury, consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise program. The instruction presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. If you have had a joint replacement or if you have osteoporosis, or any other special medical condition, follow all precautions. 14. Diet Disclaimer This website is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are beginning a health or weight control program, consult your physician before using products or services discussed on this website, or making any other dietary changes. All of the information provided in and through this website is intended solely for general information and should not be relied upon for any particular diagnosis, treatment, or care. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any other government regulatory body. 15. Disclaimer For Dietary Supplements. The products sold on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Although available as a dietary supplements, our products have not been approved by the food and drug administration (FDA) for human or veterinary use at this time.
TESTIMONIALS AND RESULTS DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
1. Material Connections with Endorsers. Endorsers are persons who provide testimonials or comments on this site. We are required to disclose “material connections” with endorsers that involve our payment of compensation or our providing free promotional materials or benefits to endorsers in connection with their testimonials or comments. 1.1 Commissions and Fees. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services may receive payment in the form of affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees from us, and these payments may cause these endorsers to be biased. You are cautioned to draw your own conclusions based on your own due diligence regarding whether these endorsements are biased by reason of compensation; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers. 1.2 Free Promotional Materials or Benefits. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services may have received free promotional materials or benefits from us, and these benefits may cause these endorsers to be biased. You are cautioned to draw your own conclusions based on your own due diligence regarding whether these endorsements are biased by reason of these free promotional materials or benefits; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers. 2. Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – email secondincomefortruckers (at) nkbjinfonetllc (dot) com. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all. 3. ;Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification. 4. ;Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials or positive comments (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all. 5. Material Connections Regarding Our Promotions For Others. We may promote the products or services of others, and when we do so we are acting as an “advertiser” for others. For example, when we act as an affiliate or reseller for others, we are acting as an advertiser for them. We are required to disclose “material connections” when we act as a promoter that results in our receipt of compensation or our receipt of free promotional materials or benefits for our promotions. 5.1 Commissions and Fees. Some or all of the advertisers whose products or services we promote may pay us in the form of advertising fees, affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees. Although you might assume that our promotions are biased by reason of compensation, we strive to give our honest opinions and evaluations. 5.2 ;Promotional Materials or Benefits. Some or all of the advertisers whose products or services we promote may reward us in the form of free promotional materials or benefits. Although you might assume that our promotions are biased by reason of free promotional materials or benefits, we strive to give our honest opinions and evaluations. Notice: This document is Copyright © Chip Cooper of the law firm of Jones & Haley, P.C., and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to FTCGuardian.com. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
NKBJ InfoNet, LLC, is a participant in a number of affiliate, associate or independent distributor programs through which we will receive a commission for any qualifying clicks or purchases you make. The companies with which we have an affiliate relationship include:
- Amazon Services LLC (aka Amazon.com);
- FTC Guardian;
- Google AdSense;
- Taxbot; and
- Young Living Essential Oils.
We also sell our own products through this site and other sites that we own and operate.
Except for attributed, quoted or referenced portions from other websites, all information on this site is copyright protected. We reserve the right to conduct searches for unauthorized copies of any and all text and images on this site.
GDPR Privacy Statement Effective Date: May 25, 2018 NKBJ InfoNet, LLC (“NKBJ”) owns and operates the website businesses listed below.(*) All references to “we”, “us”, or “our” shall be construed to mean NKBJ InfoNet, LLC. This is for customers subject to GDPR. NKBJ will be acting as the “Controller” of the personal data you provide to us. This includes your personal contact information and the contact information of your affiliated organization. On our web forms, we collect IP addresses, which are linked to locations and may include GPS data. If you are an employee or other personnel of one of our customers which have entered into an agreement with us for the provision of our products or services, we will be acting as the “Processor” of your personal data which will be governed by our Data Processing Agreement. WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA We need to know your basic personal data consisting of contact information for purposes of responding to your inquiry on our Contact Us web pages, similar web pages, opt-in forms and social media channels. In addition, we need to know your personal data to send you emails, texts, and messages or connect with you regarding categories for which specific consent has been given. WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA Your personal data is processed by our personnel located in Aiken County, South Carolina, USA; however, for purposes of hosting and maintenance, your personal data may be archived on servers provided by any of the services listed below.(**) Except for these sub-processors, we won’t share your personal information with third parties outside our organization unless authorized by applicable law. If we are acquired by another party, we will share your personal data with the acquiring party. We maintain a data protection regime for the effective and secure processing of your personal data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use best practices to ensure your data is encrypted to the standard required in the GDPR to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA We will not retain your personal data for longer than required. This means that we will keep your personal information: (i) for as long as required by law, (ii) until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it, or (iii) until you request us to stop using it. When we delete your personal data from our databases, it will remain in our backup system until it cycles out. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, (ii) request restriction of processing your personal data, and (iii) withdraw your consent at any time. If you provide a notice to us regarding your exercise any of the above rights, we will forward your notice to other authorized parties which are holding and processing your personal data, where appropriate. If you wish to raise a complaint regarding how we have processed your personal data, you can contact us via the Contact Us information below, and we will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you may complain to the data protection officer in the country in which you reside. HOW TO CONTACT US NKBJ InfoNet, LLC 262 Eastgate Dr #311 Aiken, SC 29803-7698 Phone: (800) 955-9549 Email: compliance.officer(at)nkbjinfonetllc(dot)com (*) Websites Belonging To NKBJ InfoNet, LLC, include:
(**) Services With Which NKBJ InfoNet, LLC, does business:
- Adsterra located at 2nd floor, 17, Karaiskaki Street, Agia Triada, Limassol CY-3032, Cyprus
- Amazon.com located at PO Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226.
- Aweber.com located at 1100 Manor Drive, Chalfont, PA 18914
- HelloWoofy located at HelloWoofy.com
- HostPapa located at HostPapa.com
- JotForm.com located at 111 Pine St. Suite 1815, San Francisco, CA 94111
- ManyChat located at ManyChat.com
Social Media Channels which have their own GDPR statements:
- Google.com (including Gmail and Google AdSense)
Please note that if you contact us at an email address on this page on a topic that has nothing to do with legal matters, we reserve the right to report your email as spam and block you.
To contact us, please use the form on the Contact Us page.